Here’s a recap of last month’s successes and failures:
- Be More Consistent on Twitter – Not gonna make any excuses here, Twitter is a hard platform for me. As a teen, I was all about it, but now that I’m an adult, I’m pretty much a fish out of water! I may attempt this in the future as I find my footing, but for now, this was a hard fail.
- Find A Consistent Workout Routine – Another strike! It wasn’t the greatest idea to put this as a goal during our transition to Hawaii. From living in a hotel for two weeks (I’ll get to that in another post), to finally moving into our home, it’s been a roller coaster of putting out fire after fire. Hopefully November will be calmer.
Move Into Our New House– Yes, we’ve finally moved in! We found this adorable three bedroom townhome rental near my boyfriend’s military installation and fell in love! It’s been a little over two weeks, but the boxes are cleared!
- Go For A Hike – Does it count if we went and ended up leaving? It was absolutely pouring on the day we decided to hike Diamondhead. Top that off with the fact that they don’t accept cards to pay the entry fee and we decided the beach was a safer choice!
- Eat at Home Six Days a Week – When I wrote this goal, I had every intention to eat at home! But after a few days in a hotel with no real way to cook, I realized this was a dream that would never be realized. Even when we moved into our home, all of our kitchen supplies were still somewhere in Texas!
And now on to the small November goals for this month!
- Hunt For a New Couch – Before my boyfriend and I moved to Oahu, we had this gorgeous navy sectional that I absolutely adored. Unfortunately, with the move, our couch ended up being a casualty with broken legs! Needless to say, it’s time to go couch hunting!
- Finish Painting – Before this move, I’d lived in apartments for my entire adult life. Now that we have the space, I’d love to finish some painting projects (like this accent wall I created in our master).
- Add Curtains Throughout the House – Our house has a ton of natural light and pretty large windows, I’d like to bump up the decor by adding curtains to all eight of them!
- Try Two New Workouts – Based off the results of last month, I think this will be a much more attainable goal. I’ve had my eye on paddle boarding since we reached the island and I recently saw an ad for a rockclimbing gym!
What are some goals you’d like to accomplish this month? Comment down below!
Til Next Time,